Electric Vehicles Division
- Electric Vehicles
- (Mild hybrid/Bidirectional Power Converter)
- In the automotive field, the power conversion system can include all devices that control, convert, and supply electrical energy in the form of power required by various electronic devices, and when it comes to power conversion systems specialized for xEV, inverter motors, DC-DC converters for low voltage step-down, DC-DC converters for boosting, and on-board chargers are typical power conversion systems.
1. Smoother driving
- Mild hybrid technology provides an improved driving experience. The engine is immediately restarted when stopped, so you can enjoy a smoother ride.
2. High fuel economy
- The integrated starter generator actively reduces the engine load to lower fuel consumption, especially in urban driving situations.
3. More powerful
- Using recharged electrical energy, the integrated starter increases the power of the internal combustion engine for more powerful acceleration. Bidirectional Power Converter (LPC)